In this episode, Jason sits down with Saxon Panchik who is not only a CrossFit Games athlete, placing 9th at the 2019 Games, but he’s also the owner of CrossFit Cliffside along with twin brother Spencer. The two of them plus older brother Scott are a part of the world’s fittest family. They discuss Saxon’s epic performance at this year’s Games, including his slide in against Noah Ohlsen, running a business with your sibling, and the terrible accident that got him to start CrossFit in 2009.
- Brothers in Sport (7:40)
- Mindset (13:20)
- Saxon getting into Crossfit- the accident (16:04)
- “My first work out was fight gone bad” (19:40)
- Being Level 1 Trainers (21:19)
- Not have time off from the season, getting ready for the open (22:00)
- A brotherly business (23:17) / (32:00)
- “It would have been very challenging to qualify for the games this year if it was for him.” – Saxon
- “Believe it or not, I would say the majority in crossfit gyms. A good 85% of people who walk through that door have never heard of the Crossfit Games”- Saxon (25:17)
- Closed on Sundays (26:25)
- Advice on getting better at Crossfit (28:34)
The Subconscious Adjustment: Unlocking the Law of Attraction and Understanding the Power of Your Thoughts -Linda Lawler
We value your feedback. After listening, please hit me up with any questions, comments, or thoughts on how we can make this show even better, and if you enjoyed it, please share it!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/jason-ackerman
Rate/subscribe in Apple Podcasts!
Check out our website – besthouroftheirday.com – to learn more about our private coaches development group.