612. Shoulder Press, Push Press, Push Jerk : Breaking Down The CrossFit L1 ManualFeb 22, 2023
- What is the power zone?
- Why is the front rack of a strict press different than a front squat?
- How do you fix excessive layback in the strict press? Can you give me 3 examples of different ways to fix this?
- Can you come up onto your toes during a push press or is that a sign of a fault occurring?
- Is the 30% statement truly realistic? If so, why don't we practice squat jerks regularly to reach that potential?
- What do you both think is the most commonly missed fault in teaching any of these three movements?
- Why is the strict press not included in the push press progression, and neither included in the push jerk progression. Don't they all layer on one another?